Duration: 2 h
Be led along the Berlin Wall...
- Learn that various Berlin walls have already existed in past times, some remains are still present in part.
- Get to know interesting information about the “Reichstag“ and the surrounding area.
- Of course the “Brandenburger Tor” – the symbol of Berlin par excellence. But what do we know of the detail of this city gate?
- Light and shade of German history – get in depth information about the “Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe”.
- “Potsdamer Platz” was a cultural centre in the early 20th Century, full of energy and vitality. However, it is completely transformed today. Old and new worlds meet each other here.